Frustration Point book
Life’s a Bitch, then You Try, is for anyone who gets overwhelmed with setting goals, struggles with finding purpose or feels stuck in a moment. Danny McAllister’s uses his vast knowledge of working with people to share his thoughts and experiences, with a few musical references about.
- why success doesn’t guarantee happiness
- why comparing yourself to others is destructive
- how to use compound interest to get things done
- how gratitude, simplicity and connection help build deeper relationships
- why having fun is vital for our health
and much, much more. It’s about discovering what’s really important to you so when life gets a little tough, you have a strong enough reason to just keep trying.